Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update...

Sorry I haven't written anything new in the past couple of days...I was at my friend Mary's most of Friday night helping her with the gingerbread contest entry...we had our ups and downs, but I think it turned out great ^^ And since there were only 5 entries, I'm pretty sure she won (; Ty's project came out well, but he got marked down because he didn't have an actual house...sorry I broke the shantee....lol (:  But Friday night I got a call saying that my mom was going to the emergency room. Later I found out it was her appendix and she needed to have surgery. So she had gotten it taken out yesterday morning and she is at home now resting :)  So this weekend, overall, was very...interesting. Hope you all had a better weekend :) Hopefully this week will go by fast !

No comments:

Post a Comment