Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gingerbread Competition

Okay, so my friends and I are in a gingerbread contest. Is that weird? Cause most people are surprised when I talk about it. But anyway, so my two friends, Mary and Ty are in German Club.  They have thing thing they are going to this weekend for it at Ball State called Staatskongress.  There is a gingerbread competition going on and they asked me to help them, but its really, really fun! Mary, she is like my best friend and she is making a festival, the May Day festival in Germany, every year, on May 1st. Its a lot of work and it is coming together pretty well, seeing how she is a great baker and does that kind of stuff all the time!  Ty, my other friend, he is making a model of this famous wall thing that got torn down in the 1800's i think. But i forgot the name of it. So anyway, the competition is on the 27th and we still have A LOT of work to do so im kinda scared but im pretty sure we can finish it! (: I will post pictures when we get done, but for now, bye!

5 comments: